Never anyone to help a customer find something, unless you're in the more confined/limited tool section. Was in a few days ago for small sprinkler parts. Licked out in that another employee, when asked, called for assistance for me. Waited 20 minutes. Saw two male employees gabbing several aisles over. Another MALE customer shows up in next aisle and manages to grab another male employee before the latter gets toward me. The latter yells at once to another employee to come help. So the guy who arrived well after me gets help and takes a long time.

I complain to the other employee who'd radioed for assistance. She finds the guy called over to the next aisle and asks him why he didn't respond to the radio. He insists she didn't call. She says he had it turned off again. Said he was supposed to help me first. He goes back to other customer.

By the time he gets to me, he's hostile, rude, and most unpleasant. A guy who I can tell wasn't born and raised in the U.S. so he has extra attitudes toward "women.".

One instance, but everything about OSH is a real miss. Their discount/point card is useless; their website has a search function that doesn't work; they hire employees who are at the bottom of the barrel; nobody in any of their stores is happy. The local store looks quite nice after a re-do, but they forgot to fix how it and other OSH stores are run.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No customer help.

Comments

Good luck at Lowes who owns Orchard supply, you will get no help there, you are on your own at Lowes.